Calm irritation with MICRONUTRIENTS which encourage microbial diversity and restore balance. An instant refresh. Maintain skin’s microbiome balance by encouraging helpful microorganisms to thrive. Pre-biotics feed Probiotics to keep skin’s ecosystem cycle functioning smoothly. Coconut water profoundly hydrates while anti-inflammatories calm and soothe.
Shake well. Dispense one pump and warm between palms. Using first three fingers, draw small circles over face/neck/chest for 1-2 minutes, adding water to create slip. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct light. Use within 6 months of opening.
- MICROBIOTIC COMPLEX Our proprietary microbiotic complex contains a combination of 34 probiotic live strains including high concentration of Bifidobacterium, kept in balance with prebiotics to maintain a well-regulated cycle. Balances the skin’s microbiota, thereby reducing skin irritations that lead to inflammation.
- COCONUT WATER is hydrating and antioxidant rich. Its high lauric acid content helps keep blemishes under control.
- SODIUM SALICYLATE is a powerful anti-inflammatory that quickly calms skin. It also has significant environmental protection properties.
- LICORICE EXTRACT The glycyrrhizin and flavonoids found in licorice extract produce anti-inflammatory action in the skin.
- CALENDULA HYDROSOL is a calming, soothing flower in the marigold family and an wonderful alternative for those who cannot tolerate chamomile.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Infusion, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sodium Salicylate, Beta-Glucan, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Hydrosol, Probiotics, Galactooligosaccharides, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, Myrtus Communis (Green Myrtle) Oil*
* Essential oil
Statements on these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.